Monday, May 25, 2009

so todaay

I decided to do an actual post instead of quotes.

So riight now im suppose to be doing my enligsh speech and its suppose to be on what i learned freshman year. I have just realized i havent really learned too much; ive made mistakes over and over again but i never learn from them because 2 weeks later ill turn around nd do that exxact same thing again.I know im different but i have friiends who love me because of it, but when it comes to what ive leared heres a list:

1.My friiends love me no matter what
2. If they don't then i lost them as friiends[refer to #1]
3. People will always judge you no matter what; you jus have to learn to push through and not care.
4. I care about my friiends more then myself, but i am a strong believer that you must learn to love yourself before you love others.
5. Im a commitaphobe
6. Finals aren't as bad as teachers make them seem
7. Even though i complain aboutt my family; they are infact okaaaay. i jus complain too much
8. im a complainer [refer to#7]
9.im a huuuuuge procrastinator [refer to ENTIRE post]
10. ive made so many friiends this year; but only a handful i trust completely; but i still hide the truth from them
11. No matter how much i thought i hated techno; everytime i hear it i want to get up and dance

So its an okaaay list riight? thats what i thought haha
Now heres the real question
how am i suppose to make a 3 min speech on that list by tommorw 5th period?

wish me luckk
oh and mkae a list of what you learned this year; it really helps to open yourself up and find outt the real kind of person you are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. I love it!

I am in love with your blog, too:)