Thursday, July 16, 2009

believe

I believe every girl has a right to yell and scream and not get weird looks
I believe that every girl has a dream that has yet to be achieved
I believe no one is truly happy until they learn to love themselves
I believe miracles happen everyday in every way
I believe friends care more then therapists
I believe creativity is something everyone has, even if they haven't found it yet
I believe everyone's best quality is there individuality and that is something that shouldn't be thrown away
I believe you learn something from everyone, whether you like them or not

I believe photographs aren't beautiful unless you capture the soul
I believe everyone still has an inner child that is waiting to burst
I believe music saves people
I believe a whisper is beautiful
I believe words ruin certain moments
I believe judgment is the worst flaw in a person
I believe rain will wash away your feelings
I believe do you?

No comments: