Sunday, July 19, 2009

this is a lil rant

So I'm jus a lil fed up that my parents don't support me in anything; more specifically my wardrobe.

My parents thinkk that I should be some lil cookie cutter girl where the truth is I dress "out there" but really its not even that "out there" its jus mostly different. Honestly i wishh i could dress more out there without my parents being stupidd about it. Liike a couple days ago i wore a skirt over my jeans nd put a belt over it nd it looked really cute nd when i walked outside to walkk to my friends hosue my mom was talking to our neighbor nd she looks at me nd gives me a very subtle "look". nd that jus bugged me so muchh. I mean would she rather me dress provocatively?

I jus wishh my parents would support me in my taste. It would be so muchh easier to express myself. It's like they're trying to change me; which defiantly isn't happening.

No comments: